Thursday, November 11, 2010

November goals (a bit late)

This month has been more than a little crazy so far, so I've been really delinquent in posting here.  But I have been stitching.  I only have a couple of ornaments done, but I'll have to wait until I'm on the right computer to post pics.  However, I can do monthly goals.

October goals:Stitch Sanman October Jar -- done!
Work on UFO RR replacement -- done!
Stitch Sanman Halloween Sampler -- done!
Finish Halloween ornaments for tree -- done!
Finish the two amigurumis that are started and start third one --didn't even touch
Work on bathroom stuff -- done!

So, not bad.  I just didn't work on any crochet projects.

November goals:
Stitch Sanman November Jar
Finish some Christmas ornaments
Finish the amigurumis!

There.  I think I'll keep it simple this month, with the holiday and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment