Sunday, September 30, 2012

September WIPocalypse Update

It's finally fall, my favorite time of the year.  The only down side is that winter isn't far away, and that's my absolutle least favorite time of the year.  But for now, I will revel in Halloween goodness.

So for a stitching update...just two WIP pictures this month.  My stitching mojo seems to be weak lately.  But I have worked on some fall/Halloween projects.

First is Jeanette Douglas's Pumpkin Sampler.  It's working up fast.


And I've been working on a Halloween ornament by Fresh Threads Studio.


And while I haven't been stitching, I have done a bunch of finishing.


And I almost have the little pumpkin done (just needs it's stem).

And of course I already decorated for Halloween.  :)





And that's all I have for this month.

3 comments:

  1. The pumpkin sampler looks great -- I want to stitch is but will probably have to wait until next year.

    Awesome decorations! I love your trees. And your new finished ornies look great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your projects are gorgeous :D And I love your decoration :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks like some lovely finishing. Your tree is fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete