So, the main triumph this month was finishing Phoenix, which I got done during the Olympic "sprint". I posted it then, but I'll post it again.
I tried to sprint on Sewing Jars, and I did get the cross stitch done! But the 15 (!) colors of backstitch bogged me down. But it's coming along slowly.
I also worked on a couple of my crazy January projects, Tiny Pumpkin Etui and Winter Sampler.
These are panels of a pincushion. Two are done, and I started the third.
I have a couple of new starts, Pumpkin Sampler by Jeannette Douglas from the Halloween issue of JCS and a Halloween crochet project (spider garland).
I also got into a crafty mood and started some finishing, as well as a smaller version of the glass pumpkin I did last fall.
And that's it for another month!